I found something interested..
my secondary school picture..
I lost all the pictures since i format my PC last time..
I found it from my msn blog.. lolx.. HAPPY....
THERE we are..........
My lovely sister.. yen and may.

This is president camp..
5 president in front , those behind are our 'lil horse'.. LOLX

My old friends...
form3 brother. YEWHOU, CLAYTON, KAHMENG

Wanying

Maychee, my best friend.
which i mention about her last few blog.

what m i acting??
acting cool actually...

After basketball match..
I'm shorter.. swt.

My school 100years dinner. (ba bai mou?)
with our Chinese teacher.

Xuanhui.

Penghai.
(only i call that)

siewwei,
siao za po.. hahaaa...

She is penghai's sister..

See those flower, behind.
paint like kindergarten, noob.

Weeee... v r playing ' lao ying zhua xiao ji'..
that's why paint flower..

MY classmates.
miss them so so much~

Get the leave school certificate..
See i happy dao~~

This is may and huiwen's b'day party..
0505 which year i forgotten.

That's all for 2day....
STUDY TIME...
pity....................................................................