Very surprise that..
HUISHEN view my blog eh..
Don't know she will view my blog 1 eh..
Hahaa.. She is very cute..
Don't know what happen, then will laugh..
Don't know what happen again, then laugh again.. swt eh~~
Very enjoying to chat with friends..
Even tot just normal friend.. they are still important for me..
My life.. even tot is not that colourful..
At least, got friend.. I'm still okie.. hahaa..
Tonight.. I'm going to meet another friend.. hehee
I GOT SO MANY TIME LA!!! COME FIND ME!!!
BASKETBALL, DOTA, CHIT-CHAT WHATEVER!!! LOL...
Next Sunday, AJ AH having a party... WOW!!!
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT!!!...
I NEED more event to fill my college life...
NOW is my college life... Need to made it more WONDERFUL..
YA, is friends fulfill my life..
ONE more thing!!!..
When that time i was down down down and down.. hahaa...
I went out with my XUANHUI they all..
They chat wit me.. and i tell them the story..
They accompany me whole night...
Only friends.. can make me smile again...
I'm VERY HAPPY to meet them that day.. hope!!!
HOPE to meet them soon..
Hope to see them in the AJ AH gathering..
DASH, PENG, MAY, XUAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)